Right at the peak of Vattanac Capital is the Rosewood Phnom Penh – an ultra-luxurious hotel where stunning accommodations meet even more spectacular panoramic views. Occupying its top 14 floors, guests enjoy exclusive lifestyle amenities and carefully curated experiences specially tailored to their needs.
With so much to offer, it’s the place to stay in the city.
• An exquisite range of restaurants and bars includes Japanese Izakaya-style dining, a sky bar, and contemporary sit-down dining.
• Relax and unwind in Sense, one of Phnom Penh’s best spas, or get in a workout at the hotel’s fully equipped fitness centre and 20-metre indoor lap pool.
• A range of programmes and experiences offer families and children a fun, entertaining and educational way to get to know the city.
• Discover unique artwork at the hotel’s art gallery, where work of influential and up-and-coming Cambodian artists is on display.
• With state-of-the-art facilities and impeccable service, Rosewood Phnom Penh is the perfect place to host weddings, conferences, events and more.
The hotel’s 175 rooms, including 37 suites, blend traditional refinement with sophistication, and each room offers unparalleled views of the city.
Phnom Penh Dining Out
The culinary heartland of Cambodia, Phnom Penh serves up cuisine ranging from the hearty to the rarefied.
A world of well-being awaits on level 33 of Rosewood Phnom Penh. In addition to one of best spas in the city, the fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment is available 24 hours a day
Rosewood Phnom Penh takes dining to new heights by offering five very distinct venues, each designed to cater to the most discerning of patrons. From casual to highly refined dining, the restaurants define remarkable experiences with exceptional cuisine, genuine hospitality and superb service.