Position: Training Supervisor
Posted on June 12th, 2019
Application deadline June 30th, 2019
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify capabilities developing function to support business performance.
- Conduct and analyst TNA
- Organize training and budget plan
- Prepare, lead, training courses
- Coordinate and deploy the learning plan for staff.
- Measure impact/efficiency of learning solution
- Ensure all training course are implemented as schedule agreed;
- Sourcing the training courses and providers and reporting as well as requesting it to superiors,
- Develop and maintain employee training record and report.
- Work closely with internal and external training team to facilitate all training courses
- Ensure a strong professional relationship with all department with the company.
- Other tasks assigned by Manage
- Bachelor Degree of Management or related degree
- At least 5 years working experience in Training Function and another both soft skill and hard skill
- Knowledge of Ms. Word, Excel and Power Point,
- Fluent of English both writing and speaking
- Good at communication, interpersonal, presentation & analytical skills,
Interested candidates, please submit your Cover Letter & CVs with salary expectation to the following email or address:
*Phone: 017 738 574, 081 802 481
*Address:Vattanac Capital Tower – Level 8, # 66, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Wat
Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.