Position: MEP Manager
Posted on May 23rd, 2019
Application deadline May 31st, 2019
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and lead MEP team
- Provide technical support to the whole team
- Responsible to directly manage the safety, quality and conformance of all MEP systems
- Support preconstruction activities to ensure consistency with involved team
- Review consultant’s design documentation such as drawings and specifications.
- Reviewing contractors shop drawings and submissions.
- Ensure all the field installations are in reviews and value engineering into the design process
- Validates drawing and specification accurately reflect the desired construction quality and scope
- Managing commissioning of all systems and production of post construction documentation such as warrantees, O and M manuals, hand over certificates etc.
- Managing attendance of factory witness tests and ensure all equipment performance is to specification and approved shop drawing and submittals
- Ensure all contractors and suppliers are following safety best practices
- Reviewing constructability of design.
- Develop project-specific operational transition plan
- Coordinate with foreign design consultants
- Observes key installation and test procedures to ensure conformance with project goal
- Provide regular report to line manager on project update, issues, achievement
- Ensuring works follow the project master schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Background in MEP construction, knowledge, methods
- 10 + years ‘s experience related with MEP site
- Comprehension of critical-path schedule development, trade performance and productivities
- Experience of working on 5 star hotels is essential.
- Proven ability to manage a team of junior engineers
- Working knowledge of Mechanical, electrical and ELV systems.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving
Interested candidates, please submit your Cover Letter & CVs with salary expectation to the following email or address:
*Phone: 012 432 411/093 246 767
*Address:Vattanac Capital Tower – Level 8, # 66, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Wat
Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
* Closing Date: 31 May 2019
All application documents will be treated confidentially and will not be returned. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.