Position: Head of Marketing
Posted on May 23rd, 2019
Application deadline May 31st, 2019
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Promote Vattanac Capital through marketing initial
- Explore tenant’s occupancy by advertising, filling vacancies, conducting tours, drafting lease documentation, negotiating lease agreements and enforcing lease terms
- Develop internal marketing and networking for Vattanac Capital and its tenants. In form of event, internal communication magazine, advertising opportunities etc
- Act as focal for tenants for all internal tenants and retail store related marketing such as launches, loyalty program etc
- Lead the development and maintenance the Company website
- Lead all advertising and search all local and international market for all advertising opportunity in all form of media, magazine, social media, billboard, fliers etc.
- Managing the marketing plan and the existing contract, renewal, termination etc
- Assist in collating all information for leasing opportunities
- Provide market research to senior management in order to support presentation
- Provide day-to-day customer management support to tenants
- Provide tenant rate recommendations by surveying local rental rates; forecast expenses, and profit goals
- MBA or BBA in field of Marketing, Business Administration, Management or other related fields;
- At least 5 years’ experience in Marketing within property services industry, FMCG, and other related experiences;
- Good organizational and planning skills;
- Abilities to create and develop product and pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives. One of the main responsibilities related to these skills is to develop and evaluate marketing strategies, based on knowledge of market characteristics.
- Ability to optimize the product and price strategy and portfolio in line with the overall strategy;
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- An initiative person who have a positive attitude to everyone.
- The ability to understand customer needs and desires. This is a key skill and main marketing manager responsibility here is to find a way to satisfy customer needs.
Interested candidates, please submit your Cover Letter & CVs with salary expectation to the following email or address:
*Phone: 012 432 411, 093 246 767
*Address:Vattanac Capital Tower – Level 8, # 66, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Wat
Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
* Closing Date: 31/May/2019
All application documents will be treated confidentially and will not be returned. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.