Position: Corporate Lawyer
Posted on May 22nd, 2018
Application deadline June 29th, 2018
We are the development arm of one of Cambodia’s leading real estate developers responsible for some of the most impressive building schemes in the region.
One of our properties, Vattanac Capital Tower is Phnom Penh’s most prestigious commercial address. Rising to 187.3m, this landmark development is designed and constructed to the highest international standards for Cambodia’s emerging business and leisure community.
On top of that, Vattanac Capital is also pursuing Gold Certification in LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design), recognition under the United States Green Building Council which is a set of rating systems for the design, construction, operation and maintenance of green buildings, homes and neighborhoods. Shaped like a dragon’s back and incorporating elements of fengshui and traditional Naga motifs, the 188‐metre, 39‐storey Vattanac Capital Tower already dominates Phnom Penh’s skyline.
Vattanac Capital was also awarded the best commercial property in South East Asia in 2012. As a rapidly expanding of organization, we are seeking to recruit a qualified candidate to fulfill the field of a Corporate Lawyer.
- Provided an overall picture of company’s legal advice on tender documents
- Representing the corporation before administrative boards and court trials
- Consulting and handling all corporate legal processes
- Developing company policy and position on legal issues
- Researching, anticipating and guarding company against legal risks
- Review all company’s contracts where the Company has committed itself and assess legal implications to bring to the Executive Director’s attention
- Drafting legal documents
- Prepare, review and modify contractual legal rights to assist and support various business activities
- Reviewing new business relationships with vendors and subcontractors
- Administering training workshops to staff and management
- Guiding managers on regulatory and compliance matters
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure where legal risks have been identified and to take appropriate courses of actions
- Advise and formulating employee’s handbook
- Bachelor degree in law
- At least 2 years’ experience in commercial and labor laws
- Legal skills
- Excellent written in Khmer and English
- Strong negotiation Skills
- Problem solving kills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office and PowerPoint
HOW TO APPLY
For interested candidates, please forward your detailed CVs, including a recent photo with a cover letter describing your suitability for the role and salary expectation to HR Department.
Address: Level 8-Vattanac Capital Tower, Suite 0801-0803, Nº 66, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resource Department