Position: Accounting Supervisor
Posted on June 4th, 2018
Application deadline June 30th, 2018
We are the development arm of one of Cambodia’s leading real estate developers responsible for some of the most impressive building schemes in the region.
One of our properties, Vattanac Capital Tower is Phnom Penh’s most prestigious commercial address. Rising to 187.3m, this landmark development is designed and constructed to the highest international standards for Cambodia’s emerging business and leisure community. On top of that, Vattanac Capital is also pursuing Gold Certification in LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design), recognition under the United States Green Building Council which is a set of rating systems for the design, construction, operation and maintenance of green buildings, homes and neighborhoods.
Shaped like a dragon’s back and incorporating elements of fengshui and traditional Naga motifs, the 188‐metre, 39‐storey Vattanac Capital Tower already dominates Phnom Penh’s skyline. Vattanac Capital was also awarded the best commercial property in South East Asia in 2012.
As a rapidly expanding of organization, we are seeking to recruit a qualified candidate to fulfill the position of Accounting Supervisor.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide an effective auditing system for the activities of the Cost Control function
- Review all storeroom requisitions daily to ensure that the actual amount issued are controlled
- Provide Heads of Departments with the cost figures, recipes costing that necessary for them to operate their individual center profitably
- Ensure the accuracy of Cost Report preparation, Investigate cost discrepancy
- Implement cost/inventory policy and procedure
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/ Finance or any relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position; experience with inventory management and/or commercial and retail services is preferred
- Strong experiences in cost and inventory analysis
- Advanced Excel Skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables
- Knowledge of SUN accounting system is desirable
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self‐motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects
HOW TO APPLY
- Applications are invited to submit their applications to HR Department by using the contact details below.
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Vattanac Capital Tower – Level 8, #66, Preah Monivong Blvd,Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Website: www.vattanaccapital.com
Human Resource Department