Position: Account Payable
Posted on June 4th, 2018
Application deadline June 30th, 2018
We are the development arm of one of Cambodia’s leading real estate developers responsible for some of the most impressive building schemes in the region.
One of our properties, Vattanac Capital Tower is Phnom Penh’s most prestigious commercial address. Rising to 187.3m, this landmark development is designed and constructed to the highest international standards for Cambodia’s emerging business and leisure community.
On top of that, Vattanac Capital is also pursuing Gold Certification in LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design), recognition under the United States Green Building Council which is a set of rating systems for the design, construction, operation and maintenance of green buildings, homes and neighborhoods. Shaped like a dragon’s back and incorporating elements of fengshui and traditional Naga motifs, the 188‐metre, 39‐storey Vattanac Capital Tower already dominates Phnom Penh’s skyline.
Vattanac Capital was also awarded the best commercial property in South East Asia in 2012. As a rapidly expanding of organization, we are seeking to recruit a qualified candidate to fulfill the field of an Account Payable.
- Assist accounting supervisor for the effective running of AP area, ensuring that meets its compliance obligations for Vattanac Properties Limited
- Assist accounting supervisor for new set-up and implementation of accounting system, policy and procedures
- Responsible for verifying and posting all supplier’s invoices
- Reconcile supplier’s statements of accounts with payable reports
- Responsible for the accurate control and record of account payable
- Monitor, checking and process payments in according to supplier’s credit terms and conditions
- Assist in preparation of annual budget and audit planning
- Other task assigned by the Finance Management
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance and or any relevant field
- At least 1 to 2 years involved with real estate property finance
- Knowledge of computer administrator and accounting systems
- Excellent written Khmer & English and other languages will be a priority
- Able to perform multi task
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Trustworthy and able to work under pressure
HOW TO APPLY
For interested candidates, please forward your detailed CVs, including a recent photo with a cover letter describing your suitability for the role and salary expectation to HR Department.
Address: Level 8-Vattanac Capital Tower, Suite 0801-0803, Nº 66, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Human Resource Department